Thursday, March 08, 2007

My recent favorite websites for school

I didn't used to be much of a worksheet homeschool mami, but as the kids get older and I am teaching three at once, it's a great way to be sure that they are progressing in math and handwriting. In addition to this we read, read, read both Sonlight and the dozens of library books we take out each week.

Here are the most current websites that I use with the kids, almost daily:

Kid Zone's math section has an unlimited supply of math worksheets that I love. I print out one for my little one, two for my 1st grader, and up to three for my 2nd grader.

Learning Page requires that you sign up for a free account, but there are tons of worksheets there on a wide variety of topics that I use.

Donna Young's site is a new one that was recommended to me and it has lots of hidden treasures including some interesting handwriting sheets.

Homeschool Mami

Labels: ,


Comments:
Thanks for stopping by, Jennifer! I'm off to visit you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory