Thursday, November 02, 2006

2 days down, 28 to go...

I have been rising to the NANOWRIMO challenge the last two mornings. I do not expect to meet the word challenge by the end of the month--I think it is 50,000 or some crazy number like that--but if I write each and day I will consider it a success.

I have my first reader for my novel. I awoke my 7 year old daughter this morning to invite her to the computer to read my secret novel blog. The main character in the book is a nearly 10 year old girl who likes to travel, have adventures and read, so I thought my bookworm might enjoy reading about her. So far I have my first rave review, and she can hardly wait to read more. I think that will be my primary incentive for continuing to write.

Homeschool Mami

Comments:
Hi! How did it go with this? Every year I say I'm going to do it, and every year I forget all about it! I was going back through the archives in HomeschoolersHisanas and saw you had a blog. Thought I'd drop by!
Renai
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory